- Definition of a trading bonus: A trading bonus is an added value that matches your deposit in your SeriesCoin Account and it provides you with more funds to use when you are trading. Trading bonuses come in many forms; there are consistent deposit matches which means that your account will be given an added value when you deposit funds over and over again, and it also comes in the form of a one-time added value on your first deposit. The Company offers these bonus funds. When you fund your account, the Company matches your first real money deposit by a certain amount of percentage in accordance with your first deposit.
- Warning: A trading bonus gives you great value and extra trading leverage. With all of the above being mentioned; when you trade with bonus leverage you need to be cautious. Leverage is a valuable trading tool, but you need to be aware of the downside. You may close higher trades and make more money initially (or in the long run), but you can also lose a lot more money. Options trading can be risky and you need to trade with confidence and responsibility to avoid losses.
- The Company also offers special trading bonus offers for traders depositing with certain funding methods, such as wire transfer, and others. These bonuses can change so you should always check before depositing which funding method will give you the best bonus.
- PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING A BONUS. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ACCEPT A BONUS. A TRADING BONUS IS OPTIONAL FOR ALL CLIENTS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- EVERY BONUS REQUIRES A TRADING TURNOVER BEFORE ANY WITHDRAWAL IS MADE BY THE CLIENT. BY ACCEPTING A BONUS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
- ALL BONUS INSERTIONS ARE FINAL.
- Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client, e.g. making minimum deposits and/or purchasing a minimum amount of options within a specified time period.
- Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 30 times the amount of the bonus/benefit plus the deposit amount. Example: (deposit + bonus x 30 = required turnover for withdrawal)
- The Company urges its clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing and/or manipulating them. Abusing any of the offers could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the client’s account on the Company’s website. The decision of whether a customer is abusing and/or manipulating the company’s trading platform and/or its bonus policy is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion. 7. The bonuses/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer.
- The Company reserves the right to revoke the bonus/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time and this will be displayed on the Company’s website.
- Once the bonus has been inserted into the trading account, it cannot be returned or removed under any circumstance. The Company’s brokers do not have the ability to remove the bonus. All bonus insertions are final. By accepting a bonus into your account, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above and hereinafter.