BY USING AND ACCESSING OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES, YOU AGREE AND ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. The Company reserves the right at any time, to amend, alter, modify or change, as it sees fit, any term of these terms without any prior notice, and the Client hereby agrees to conform to the latest version as published in this Web Site. The Client hereby agrees that the Company reserves the sole right at any time, and in the Company’s sole discretion, to choose the type of Crypto Currency and assets on which will be to traded on the Site, the way they will be calculated and shall also have the right to change them at any time.
2. Any words and/or expressions herein using the masculine or feminine gender shall refer to both the male and female genders, and words and expressions using persons, shall include also refer to businesses or incorporated bodies.
3. This policy applies to all information collected to or submitted on Website. You may be able to execute financial transactions, make requests, submit data, register to receive materials, etc. Types of personal information that may be collected on Website include user’s name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number, etc., whether pertaining to yourself, or to third parties, where you act on behalf of any such party. Information from various sources may be combined by Website. You may update part of your personal information from time to time by accessing your Site account and act per the “updating your information” instructions therein. You hereby confirm that you aware to the fact that due to legal requirements some of your information detailed cannot be changed.
The Client has full power and authority to execute each transaction and any other documentation relating thereto, and to perform the Client’s obligations there under and have taken all necessary actions to authorize such execution, delivery, and performance of such transaction.
Any such execution, delivery and performance will not violate or conflict with any law applicable to the Client, any provision of any constitutional documents or any charge, trust deed, contract or other.
All information provided by the Client is true and accurate in all respects.
The Client’s obligations under these Terms and Conditions constitute the Client ‘s legal, valid and binding obligations, enforceable in accordance with their respective terms.
The Client will comply with all laws, rules, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant authority, exchange, market, or regulatory authority which apply in respect of the Company, the Client, or the Client’s investments from time to time.
The Client will promptly give (or procure to be given) to the Company such information and assistance as the Company may reasonably require to enable the Company to assist or achieve compliance with any of the obligations mentioned in relation to the Client’s Account or the Web Site.
The Client has the capacity to evaluate and understand the terms, condition, and risks of each transaction (whether recommended by the Company) entered hereunder and the Client is willing and able to accept those terms and conditions and to assume (financially and otherwise) those risks.
The Client is acting as principal in any transactions on the Web Site and each transaction there under.
If the Client is in default of any of these Terms and Conditions the Client will give the Company notice as soon as the Client becomes aware of such occurrence.
4. All intellectual property, including but not limited to, content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces (UIs), graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (the “IP” or “Intellectual Property”), are owned in their entirety by the Company and/or by third parties who has granted the Company license to use such IP. All rights reserved.
5. The Client is hereby given a limited non-exclusive right to use the IP included in this site for the Client’s personal, non-commercial, non-transferable, limited use, with regards to the services offered on this Web Site only. Unless expressly stated herein Company grants no other IP right or license to the Client. The Client hereby undertakes not to duplicate or transfer any of the Client’s rights without prior written consent of the Company, nor to change, edit or remove any material from the Site. Without derogating from the previously mentioned, Client is authorized to print only one copy printout from the site for the Client’s personal use.
6. The Company may include in the site information, data, links, promotional offers, or any other content in any form, including financial content of third parties. Such content is provided AS-IS for the Client’s convenience and as an extra service. The Company is not, directly, or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the advertising materials and/or linked or linking websites. The Company has not reviewed these advertising materials or websites and is not responsible for the contents, accuracy, policies, their quality, fitness accuracy and/or other characteristics with respect thereto. In no case, Company shall be responsible for, or shall it deem to give any representation and/or warrant about such content.
7. Access to, and use of, certain portions of the Website may be obtained using a user name and password chosen following a registration process (hereinafter: “Account“). The Client must keep its user name and password strictly confidential and undertake to notify the Company of any suspected misuse of the Client’s Account or personal information. Client further agrees that the Company will have no obligations with regards thereto. The Client may not assign its Account nor allow its use to any third Parties.
8. The Client shall bear the sole and exclusive responsibility for all the activity that occurs on its Account. The Client hereby exempt the Company from any damages and/or losses that it may incur in connection therewith and undertake to immediately indemnify the Company for any damages and/or losses that may incur in connection therewith.
9. Any content, comments or any other form of information that mentions the Company or uses the company’s logo by the Client added to the internet or any other form of media or publication must not divulge any proprietary information owned by the Company, be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not can give rise to legal action whether against the Client or the Company or any third party (in each case under any applicable law). Client’s content (and its publication on the Website) must not:
be libelous or maliciously false;
be obscene or indecent;
infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
be in breach of official secrets legislation which includes release of any of the Company’s proprietary information;
be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
depict violence [in an explicit, graphic, or gratuitous manner];
be pornographic [or sexually explicit];
be untrue, false;
be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory, or nflammatory;
May not promote market and/or advertise any websites, products, goods and/or commodities.
Must be appropriate, civil+ and tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behavior on the internet.
10. The Company reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to the Website, or stored on its servers, or hosted or published upon the Website.
11. The Client grant the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, prepare derivative works, publish, translate, and distribute content posted by it in any existing or future media. Client also grants the Company the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
12. Clients are only permitted to open trades on any specific contract per the trading rules published on the trading platform. Also, closing a contract before expiry of the contract may be allowed but only once per contract. In the case, whereby a trader violates this rule, either intentionally or unintentionally, The Company reserves the complete and full right to cancel the trade and return the contract premium. At the Company’s own discretion, The Company may act against any trader who has knowingly exploited technical issues and ban them permanently from the Company’s Web Site.
13. Clients are not allowed to have more than one funded Account without express written permission from the Company. Clients who have multiple Accounts registered under the same name may have one or all the Accounts closed, subject to management decision. Furthermore, Clients with multiple Accounts in which multiple investments are made with varying names and/or sources may have all the Accounts closed, and investments returned per management decision. It is most advisable to open only one Account, and to invest using the Client’s own funds.
14. The Company, at its sole discretion, may decide (but not be obliged to do so) to offer leverage, promotional offers, or any other kind of benefits to the Client, to set its conditions, and/or change them without prior notice to the Client. The Company shall not be subject to reason its decision not to be forced to do the same in future transactions of the Client.
15. Based on the type of Account that the Client chooses there will be minimum time commitment that the Account needs to be traded before principal withdrawal is permitted:
There is no fee relating to withdrawal by credit card, but any withdrawal by wire transfer will be charged with the amount of $25.Once a withdrawal application has been submitted (“Application”), it will be processed up to 5 business days and if approved, then up to 7 additional business days before Your funds will be cleared to Your personal account. A Customer who wishes to close his account and withdraw the total amount of funds on his account balance in excess of 1,000 (Euros, US Dollars, GB Pounds) will receive the withdrawal in instalments on a monthly basis.
16. Commissions & Fees:
Management Fee – 3.25% per 6 months (Fee assessed at the beginning of the current 6-month period and to each deposit made during the current period. If the Client closes the account during a 6-month period where no fee has been assessed, then the full fee will be assessed prior to account closure)
Quarterly Trading Commission – 1.50% of trade volume for the quarter
Commission on buying or selling BTC – 1.5%
17. INACTIVITY FEES: This is an investment and trading platform. The only reason that the Company accepts Client money is for Investing in Crypto Currency and trading. Accounts sitting with no trading activity incur costs to the Company.
From the second consecutive month that there is no activity on the Account there will be a 5% fee assessed to the Account. The currency of the fee will be the same currency that was deposited by the Client and selected in the Client Account.
Once an Account has had no activity for 12 consecutive months or more, the Account will be closed by the Company and the remaining funds will be forfeited. The Company may cease or limit any or all trade activities on the Site with no prior notice. Client hereby waives all claims or rights of indemnification for any allegedly damages caused by such rescission, whether for executed transactions or for transactions supposed to be executed.
If a Client wants to withdraw funds after the first month of inactivity in addition to any inactivity fees that may have been already been assessed there will be a 25% of deposited capital service fee assessed.
Once an inactivity fee is assessed it is non-refundable.
18. The Client hereby accepts that there is no way to cancel any order or transaction once it has been executed.
19. Special offers Benefits and Leverage Bonuses
Leverage and benefits shall be credited to the Client’s Account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the Client, e.g. making minimum deposits, and/or purchasing a minimum amount of options within a specified time.
Unless otherwise stated in the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals after using the Leverage/benefit is to ensure that the leveraged funds remain untouched. If the stated balance drops below the leveraged funds, the Company has the right to proceed on a margin call of their leveraged funds.
The Company urges its Clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing them. Abusing any of the offers could lead to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the Client’s Account on the Company’s the Company’s Web Site.
The leverage/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer. Should the Leverage/benefit fail to be used within this period, the leverage/benefit will be withdrawn from the Client’s Account.
Once receiving the leverage/benefits, the Client has 4 (four) calendar months to complete the total amount of investments (volume) required as a precondition for withdrawal. If the required total amount of investments is not reached during this time, the Company may withdraw the leverage/benefits funds from the Client’s Account per its discretion.
To earn the full value of the leverage and can withdraw any funds in the Client’s Account, the Client is required to complete the full trading requirements necessary to have received the leverage/benefits.
Once trading has commenced after the leverage has been added to the Account it will not be removed prior to a margin call, unless special written consent from the Company.
The Company reserves the right to revoke the leverage/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case –shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time without prior notice.
20. Please Note that the Crypto Currency prices are the prices by which Series Coin is willing/or able to buy or sell the Crypto Currency or to use to trade the underlying security, and may not be the real time or market prices for the underlying securities.
21. The Client will pay the Company on demand all commissions and other charges due to the Company, premiums on any Crypto Currency purchased on the Client’s instructions, such sums as the Company may at any time require in or towards satisfaction of any debit balance on the Client’s Account or any Account comprised therein, and the amount of any trading loss that may result from any transaction hereunder, interest, management fees and service charges due to the Company on the Account and the Company’s reasonable costs and legal fees incurred in collecting any such amounts. If the Client had a debit balance to be covered by the Client, then all payments due to the Company shall be made on same day in freely transferable bank wired funds in the currency as stipulated by the Company.
22. All cash margin, commissions, fees, and other payments due by the Client to the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be made in freely transferable funds in such currency and to such bank Account(s) as the Company may from time to time specify. If the Client is by law required to make any deduction or withholding in respect of taxes or otherwise, then the Client will be liable to pay such amount directly to the Client’s governing Tax authority. If the Company withholds taxes for the Client’s tax authority, then it will result in the Client receiving a net amount equal to the full amount which would have been received less the amount of deduction or withholding that was required. Any sums due to the Company from the Client pursuant to this Agreement (plus any applicable VAT) may be deducted without prior notice to the Client from any Account to realize proceeds which may be applied in the discharge of such sums. The Client will be responsible for the payment of any commissions, transfer fees, registration fees, taxes, duties and other fiscal liabilities and all other liabilities and costs properly payable or incurred by us under these Terms and Conditions.
23. The Client declares that he understands that due to legal regulations the Company may withhold or deduct payments of any taxes, commissions, or fees due of any kind, limit the services provided herein, freeze Accounts pursuant to any official legal order or action, or any other action or restriction as be required by legal authorities or other authorities as determined by relevant regulations. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and its employees and Representatives harmless upon such action and will not have any right to prevent such action, as Company sees fit, to fulfill any such legal order or action.
24. Due to accepted norms and rules investment for Crypto Currency purchase or trading can only be made by cash, from a Bitcoin (BTC) wallet or Bank Wire Transfer. As the Company, does not accept cash to satisfy Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws the Client acknowledges that the only acceptable methods of depositing funds are via Bank Wire or via Bitcoin (BTC). The Client hereby agrees to conform to all AML regulations and “Know your Client” (KYC) procedures relevant to the Client’s authority, including the supplying of official bank reference letters, utility bills and any other sort of official identification documentation as may be required by the Company. This is a condition precedent to use of the Web Site.
25. The Client is entitled to a full withdrawal of the unused funds once minimum trading period requirements are met that left in the Account if there is no active trading, leverage requirement or pending asset movement. Any single withdrawal must be equal to or greater than US$ 100.00. The Client’s withdrawal orders from the Client’s Account shall be executed by bank wire transfer to the Client’s bank Account, subject to identification documents(KYC) to be delivered by the Client, and solely pursuant to Company’s discretion which shall make its best efforts to execute such orders by the way the Client has asked. Withdrawals shall be made per the site procedures and will take up to fourteen (14) banking days or as determined by the billing services provider of the site, the longer between the two. In the Case Client wishes to cancel a withdrawal request the Client can do so only with respect to withdrawal request that was not completed yet and to which a withdrawal confirmation was not sent yet and not a request already executed. In case more than one withdrawal request sent by the Client, and afterwards the Client requests to cancel part/all the withdrawal orders, the earlier withdrawal order will be cancelled, and so on.
26. The Client acknowledges that margined crypto-currency trading is one of the riskiest forms of investment available in the financial markets, and as such, any trading involves a risk of losing some or all the Client’s investment. This risk warning notice cannot and does not disclose all the risks and other significant aspects of Crypto Currency, option and derivative trading. The Client should not speculate with or invest capital that the Client cannot afford to lose and should conduct invest only with risk capital funds that if lost will not significantly affect the Client’s personal or institution’s financial wellbeing. In the case that the Client loses all or part of the invested funds there is no refund of lost funds under any circumstances and the Company will not be held responsible for any losses due to trading by the Client or anyone else trading on behalf of the Client including any 3rd party or any Company employee /Broker.
27. The Company shall not be liable for any breach of obligation or default of any counter-party, intermediate broker, bank, custodian, sub-custodian, market or market operator, exchange, clearing house, depositary or other third party with whom the Client does business.
28. The Client further understands that while the Internet and the World Wide Web generally are dependable, technical problems or other conditions may delay or prevent the Client from accessing the Company’s Web Site. The Company does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Web Site will provide uninterrupted and error-free service. The Company does not make any warranties or guarantees with respect to the Web Site and its content, including without limitation, warranties for merchantability or fitness for a purpose. The Company shall not be liable and shall bear no responsibility for, and the Client agrees not to hold or seek to hold the Company or any of its agents or service providers or other representatives liable for, any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access, and other similar computer problems and defects.
29. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, expense, cost, or liability of any sort (together “Loss”) suffered or incurred by the Client unless such Loss is suffered or incurred because of the Company’s negligence or willful default. Without derogating from the Company’s liability, to compensate for damages incurred by Client, shall be limited to direct damages that Client can prove by a final judgment to have incurred, up to a maximum amount equal to the funds Client deposited in his Account with the Company about the liability inflicting event or the amounts of funds invested by the Client during the 6 (six) months preceding to the liability inflicting event, the lesser of the two.
30. In no case, shall the Company be liable for consequential or special damages (whether for loss of profit, loss of business or otherwise) whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, caused to the Client or to third parties; or loss suffered or incurred by the Client as a result of any error in any order, instruction or information given by the Client , the Client, or as a result of the Company acting on any order or instruction which is, or appears to be from the Client. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and all its related companies, employees, agents and/or officers (“Representatives”) harmless upon any liability and/or claim, about the use of the Web Site by the Client, including but not limited to any breach of legal requirements or of these Terms by the Client.
31. The Company shall not be liable or responsible for any damage, in case of a force majeure event not in Company’s control.
32. The Company will be bound only to information and/or orders supplied by either party to the other party in writing. The Client assumes all responsibility of verifying validity and legality of the Client’s actions with respect to any actions taken by the Client on the Company’s Web Site.
33. Company shall be allowed to close Client’s Account; cease or limit any or all trade activities on the Web Site; transfer, pledge, or sell the balance and/or securities in the Account(s); Cancel, terminate, and/or close any or all of the open transactions; offset any damages caused to it; or take any action which it deems fit to cure any violation of the Client – all with no prior notice and at its sole discretion, and Client hereby waives any and all claims or rights of indemnification for any allegedly damages caused by as a result, in any event the Client: (I) Violates any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and/or (ii) Becomes bankrupt, insolvent or in procedure of insolvency, reorganization, bankruptcy, or any similar procedure;
34. If suspected fraudulent trading activity by the Client, system arbitrage, some other form of exploitation has taken place, The Company reserves the right to launch an investigation. The Company reserves the right to in cases where such actions are found to permanently ban any Client who has committed any of the activities and possibly also report it to any relevant legal or civil authorities. In such a case the funds in the Client’s account will be forfeited.
35. Series Coin and the Company’s logo are trademarks that belong to the Company. The Company gives no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of the Company’s rights. Any other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise, the Company does not endorse and is not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such the Company cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
36. These Terms are for an unlimited period, but the Company shall be entitled to terminate it by a written notice. In such case, Client shall be prohibited from opening new Accounts or executing new transactions without prior written approval from the Company.
37. The Company is fully entitled to assign, grant, transfer, or sublicense all its rights provided for herein, wholly or in part, to any third party whatsoever. By no means shall the Client be entitled to do any of the above in respect of Client’s rights provided for herein, whether to other Site’s Clients or to others.
38. Should any provision herein be deemed void or invalid by any court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and shall not in any way vitiate or detract from the effect and/or validity of any or all remaining provisions herein. The Company’s acquiescence to any breach of these Terms and/or failure to exercise any right provided for herein shall be without prejudice to The Company’s legal rights and remedies, and shall not be held to preclude and/or debar it from exercising or seeking any of the same.
40. All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder to be given to a party to this Agreement shall be in writing. Notices to the Client are to be given to the contact details given by the Client during Account opening process, and which may be amended by the Client by a written notice to the Company. All correspondence and notices that will be sent by the Client to the Company shall be deemed delivered only upon actual receipt by the Company and subject to its written confirmation as such. All correspondence and notices that will be sent to the Client shall be deemed delivered:
At their time of delivery if sent by hand delivery
Within one business day of delivery if sent to Client’s e-mail address.
Within one business day of delivery if sent by facsimile.
Within five business days if delivered by posted mail.
41. The time presented on this site and/or concerning any activity shall be based on the GMT time zone.
42. In case of any contradiction between the English form of the T&C and any translated form of the T&C, the terms of English form will govern any translated form
The parties will attempt in good faith to negotiate a settlement to any claim or
dispute between them arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. If the
parties fail to agree upon terms of settlement, either side may submit the dispute to
confidential arbitration proceedings by a sole arbitrator under the ICC ADR Rules,
whose decision shall be final and binding. The arbitration proceedings shall be
conducted within Europe Union or another place agreed by Parties. Without
derogating of the provisions above, this clause explicitly sets exclusive jurisdiction to
said arbitration process, and neither Party shall be entitled to submit any dispute to
the courts of its domicile which contradicts said arbitration process.
When registering, you will have to provide us with some specific identification
information. You are responsible for the security of your account’s login and
password with Series Coin. You are solely responsible for any damage caused by
reason of any act or omission resulting in improper or illegal use of your account.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself during the
registration process and you also agree not to impersonate another person or entity,
and not to hide your identity for Series Coin. for any reason whatsoever. If you
register as a commercial entity, you declare that you have the required authority to
bind that entity to this Agreement.
Series Coin. carefully treats the information you provide to us according to the
Also, note that Series Coin. maintains effective and transparent procedures for
reasonable prompt complaint handling for existing and potential retail clients, and we
keep records of complaints and measures taken for complaint resolution. The
purpose of this procedure is to ensure fair and consistent dealing with client
complaints whilst striving to provide the highest level of customer service.